11.15.2008

ponderings of moi

So. Tonight was the a first of mah last three joints at mah good friends store while we are seeking a new location the closing of mah homegurl's store is bittersweet to say the least. I'm still processing that in two weeks ah won't be stopping there after work or running through on Saturdays. But I digress this is about me and mah thoughtings....

Tonight I am feeling a good buzz and a great desire for nothing else a man to share this buzz with, not necessarily a beau but a friend....hmmm
Liquor always makes me want to sleep alongside someone else.
I'm not sure if its the sober mind vs drunk one theory but after a night of debauchery sleeping and holding someone is always great.
I think that's all for now
I'm goin to lay down wait for him to call and though I may not be sleeping with him traditionally I'll at least have him to talk. me to sleep.

Until then folks.....happy drunk and otherwise blogging!

1 comment:

  1. The sauce will do that to you.

    I feel you though. Nobody wants to get lifted be it liquor or my little green buddy (my personal fave) alone.

    Its always good to have that buddy you can have come thru or call in the clutch. That's always helpful so you don't get to drunk dialing and telling people how you really feel. Calling ex's from 8th grade lol.

    But I feel you sis.

    PS..

    I'm gonna get some cookies in later, and I will be harming them just for you.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me......