11.10.2008

i am a chick.....100% chick!--Yesterdays Original Post

1st installment of the I am such a friggin girl series:
So....I am often around people and I hear young ladies saying how if they see a man that they want they are going after then. They say that they are willing to chase the man and I'm usually sitting there like wow.....wish I had that sort of gumption about mahself....like I would never go to a dude and just say yeah baby.....I saw you looking at me....so what's up....you got a girl? No? Want one? I'm not her....I'm the one that kinda thinks maybe he's a cutie but that's as far as it goes. I tell mah male friends how much I admire them all the time. The fact that dudes will take that chance of being rejected.....man that's something I can never do....even if I'm 99% sure that dude is digging me I'll keep letting opportunities pass.... For while I thought dammit why can't I get over that silly little fear till I was talking to my surrogate Mama and she said that there is only so much that the woman can do to let the man know she's interested without being overbearing and gasp....mannish.... And as we saw from my title I'm far from that. So I guess I'm saying all of this to say don't look for me to make the first move. The fact that I'm sitting here rubbing your arm or in your lap....yep that's the most you're gonna get out of me...... And I think that's pretty damn forward as it is.... And generally if you have me there moving in for the kiss....well I just figured that would be the next step....not letting me walk away..... I don't know....one day maybe I'll change....but somehow I truly doubt it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me......