11.11.2008

marrying up?!?!?

okay...for those that know me know that i have been on my new movement towards a healthier me...and though it's not been the easiest change....i haven't has as much trouble with the change...

there are various things that have been assisting me with this change and among the one that i just realized tonight is that i have decided that i am sick and tired of being middle class....and i'm not upper middle class either...i am straight the fuck up middle of the road middle class....and i decided that i want to marry up...

the one thing that i know will get me in the eyesight of these wealthier men is having my body right...

i'm not saying that this is the only thing that will get their attention....i'm just willing to admit that me losing and sculpting my body will give me an unfair advantage over your typical chick standing on the corner....simply because i'm already pretty fucking fly...it's like the icing on the cake or the extra string of pearls that put that next accent on the lbd that you're wearing...and yes people it always comes back to fashion.....

i mean dammit i want to make my mark in th fashion industry...and i'm not sure if anyone has noticed...but Rachel Zoe, Taylor...or that other skinny little white girl that's always in the news have been accused of being a fat ass....

so essentially in order for me to marry into that next bracket...so ladies as i have come off a day of grocery shopping and basically lounging i realized that i am going to do this weight loss thing not only for me....but for my mama too....shoot she needs to live well in old age....and for my nieces in nephews....i'm sure if i've told you all but i have 5 nieces and 6 nephews...their parents are not going to be able to send them ALL to college....that's where tee tee comes in...she comes with her wealthy husband and covers the costs that momma and daddy can't....

i mean you all understand....


right?!?!

and if you don't...oh effing well...i understand i am willing to give it of myself!

2 comments:

  1. I feel you trice....i want to gain a little weight because alot of men say im to small...and it will make me feel better as a person why i dont know...because no matter what knowbody says people always will judge you by how u look period because that is there frist impression of u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so feel you girl.

    Watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta has me on a whole different kick. I know I could easily snag me a ball player or lawyer or something but these few lbs might be getting in the way of my mansion so imma have to get it together lmao
    I'd been meaning to write about that for a while.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me......