11.10.2008

introduction.....

Hi folks....
I am here at blogspot not because anything has happened with me and the good folks at crackspace....but because I have a series of blogs that are bubbling over seeking to break free and instead of bombarding your crackspace with my overwhelming need to share I figured I would go ahead and utilize the blogspot blog I've had all this time.
As started yesterday on Myspace I am beginning a series of blogs about me and my overwhelming chickness....and I don't mean in terms of chicness....or fashion sense though I am sure those will come later....this for now is dealing with me being such an effing girl.... A diary of sorts.... Come along this journey with me.... Or not....as I write not to assist or aid you in your struggles as much to assist and aid me in my freedom of mind.....
Welcome to the uppity files.....do hope you enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me......