1.14.2011

So yeah...this is another by product of getting to 30...



Yep....this is another by product of that super exciting Dirrrty Thirrrty....when you start getting those totally unexpected invitations in the mail...not that you'd been sitting there pining away for him...it's just that you kinda thought one day we'd get back to where we were and make it happen...or at least there'd be that conversation...until you get that text that ______got married the other day...and you think...well...wow....I guess that makes sense...or something like that...

It's funny cause my homegirls were having a session the other day and one revealed that when an ex gets married or has a kid and starts to post the pics on social networks she deletes them...I chuckled to myself and wondered why I go ahead & torture myself looking and lurking until I decide that this isn't fun...instead I would rather just not know...so yeah...sometimes they just don't get added...I prefer to never know what's happening than to think...hmmm wonder why he married her...*


But yeah...got one of those text the other week...so i'm kinda just....marinating...


*please don't confuse "why did he marry her?" with "why didn't he marry me" that's not the sentiment...its literally like "hmmm...that's interesting wonder why he did that...especially in this moment". I realize that I'm not quite ready for marriage even in the least...I'm just getting the hang of possible relationships...

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me......