1.07.2010

Ummm

If what I eat don't make you shit....why you staying on my plate?


I just don't understand why people stay in other people's lives if they don't like em? I've released folks that don't make me grow...why you keeping them? I mean shit! You don't have to feed them why you keep they names on your lips? I'm saying...this is crazy! You grown...stop acting like you ain't!

Also...if you ain't willing to work and make shit happen...fuck make you think that you deserve reaping off other nigga's sowing? G, when the last time you got out there hit the pavement and made shit happen? And you think that you gone get a piece of my pie? Naw boo! I won't be the one...

This is the new decade...new generation...I didn't come this far to let anyone swing on my back...I had to climb these trees...so take your turn put in your work and then you can climb up alongside me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me......