1.23.2010

Mid day musings & shit....

Heyyyyyy now!!! Its mid January! We've started and headed full throttle into this here 2010 thang!
Though the first few days were hard with my uncle's sudden passing and then me being sick, its been a pretty good go thus far.
At one point I seriously considered doing the old maiden thing, and saying eff it let's go quickly and speedily
into them Dirty Thirties....but I decided why? Let's make this thang last. These last two years as a sexy twenty something are gonna work for me.
I've enrolled back in school, Yes Lawd! I always feel my best when I'm in school. Prolly has much to do with me being a nerd much of my life. But anyway
I'm taking this school thing in stride, I'm still trying to figure out a way to move east and only pay $80 per credit hour....I'm open to suggestions. Let me know.
Hook ya girl up----put me on GAME!!!
Because of the school I'm attending is super hood, I'd suggest if you don't already you get you a twitter account so I can regale you w/updates of the various rainbow hues
of hair that will surely match equally bright & offending clothing....not to forget the ever so colorful butchering of the language we speak in these parts...you know that bogus ass
Southern Chicago south side dialect. It'll be lots of fun I'm sure!

I've also decided that I'm not going to push folks(MEN-brethren-eye candy) away cause I'm planning to leave Chicago whenever the opportunity is available.
I'm not longer worrying about how long these things are going to last. If
its just a series of great if heavily veiled & sexually undertoned conversations then so be it. I need to work on my flirting anyway. Shoot during my time of sitting on the sidelines
I've dulled my skills, and I used to be an awesome flirt---batting eyelashes, pursing lips, licking lips....all that stuff....so....yeah time to get back in the game.

All in all I'm sure that this will be a pretty awesome year. Making traveling plans. Getting ready to enjoy my return to school....
Continuing this joy of being 28 passing for 23....and all that jazz...
Happy Happy Joy Joy....let's enjoy this thing....

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, flirt skills should always stay honed. Always. Write that down. LOL. And while the whole batting of the eyelashes et al are great things in my book, that subtle stuff is the killer (it kills me). Have a dude not be certain you're flirting with him...have him think about it. Now that's a flirt. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on everything :) And tighten up those flirting skills. No slippin on ya pimpin'

    ReplyDelete

talk to me......