12.25.2010

my brain is moving way too much for me....

some days i sit and think perhaps this love thing is too much actually i know its too much so i've decided to settle only on liking...but something in my soul is resistant...it doesn't want the possibility of pain so it shuts down and stops me from feeling so because now i have this overwhelming urge to kick things into overdrive throw caution to the wind and just dig you fully but i don't know where you stand and i don't have the ability to just stand in and wait so i'm standing in the middle of road thinking that maybe once i'll do something different only i'm not even sure that i can...until i figure it out i'll stand look and hope that when i open my arms you are falling head first into them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me......