12.14.2010

my 5th grd creative writing teacher would be so proud...i learned to Free Right.....

standing in the center of a paradox....complete dominance border lined only by complete dependence somewhere between reality and pure dreams abstract in my thinking...alone in the center of a crowdsomething has been let loose in my soul and its welling inside of me trying to get out while still being held down i dont know what i am feeling cant believe what i am thinking and when i try to speak the words wont fall out only hearing and seeing never actually being something has sprung a leak and im not even certain i want to build a dam to close it up maybe this complete raw emotion is supposed to be just where it is doing doing what it is doing making and compelling me to a little bit more a little better maybe its the feeling coupled with the thinking that causing my overwhelming need to be thats causing this bitter breakup with apathy forcing a feeling that i have little control over made the bridge has been built and i didnt even realize it maybe time has stood still and moved around maybe i am not so full as ready to be filled i am a contradiction of sorts and ive always known that maybe now i can stand in the middle of the crowd alone but not lonely cause ive finally gotten a better idea of me



somehow these are the soundtracks for my today....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaNzxniXxYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me......