5.03.2010

so i was supposed to be...

finishing up these last two chapters of my biology homework...I also have a couple of self quizzes that I need to take by wednesday...and since I'm at home today...why not do it now right? Only I received a text message of some information that required me to go to my home girl's website for her upcoming nuptials...so then I went to the website and I heard the song "Closer" by Goapele...

And then...my mind froze...indefinitely...and now I feel the need to read and write this here as opposed to completing the assignments that I obviously need to complete because I am totally in love with that song as well as the possibilities that the song implies. Its amazing that I am such a sucker for certain songs and even some movies, but with interactions I am completely emotionless and indifferent.

Oh well...that's enough for me...I'm done I'm gonna go and possibly complete another chapter or two of homework and stuff...eventually I will probably be back here or on Rae's tumblr writing...

and listening to #11 on repeat...New Amerykah pt 2....avoiding Goapele completely for the promise of eventual sanity...and peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me......