5.31.2010

I am TERRIFIED of lightning!!!

That's right. I'm __ years old and I am scared literally out of my mind of lightning. Its the worst thing that you can do to me. Make me sit through a lightning storm and watch me cry!

Tonight as we were coming in from the club, my cousin & I were riding & talking discussing his future Mrs. and his deal breakers...we were doing well...
made it down lake shore drive, it was a few bolts, but nothing to Really scare anyone(except me, but I was sufficiently tipsy enough to ignore it kind of) We get off the drive and hit 67th & it was like a friggin light show.
It was terrible awful horrible and frightening, but my cousin's homie was with us so I was trying to front like I wasn't scared, til we pulled up in front of dude's house & the bolts started coming back to back to back. I tried to tweet & fb to take my mind off the lightning show,
until we got in front of my house and I was crouched in the corner of my cousin's car starting to bawl like a baby!!!!!!!
I wanted it to stop. It wouldn't. So I stayed in the corner. Til my cousin offered to walk me in the house.
I ran out that car like it was someone chasing me....
But the funny thing is, I am fine walking in my neighborhood at night, I'm not scared to venture off across the city into unknown neighborhoods. If there's a roadtrip & you need a passenger, call me long as I'm out of school and off work, I'm there
Failure doesn't scare me. Marriage doesn't scare me.


But a bolt of lightning?!?!? I'm ready to dive under the bed til it stops.
I ain't lying one night because there are sooo many windows in my house, I literally slept on the living room floor to avoid walking past the front door(that has two windows) up the stairs(two More windows) past the bathroom(a picture window) into my bed room(with a window that takes up half an entire wall!!!)

So yeah. My cousin saw me cry for the 1st time I think ever or at least in two or three years.

And I made him stay & talk to me til the lightning stopped....why?!?
Because othwerwise this post wouldve come from underneath the living room table tomorrow morning when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me......