12.19.2008

musings....as usual

soooo....
i first must say that i had no idea i had readers....and commenters even! i'm such a loser....pray for me...lol!!!

now after that...i've been listening to the Tweet Fan Station on Yahoo music...and it's playing all of this great 90's girl groups...Jade, SWV, Zhane...and many others...

after listening to these ladies of the 90's and thinking over some of the greater songs i'm just thinking them over...

that coupled with the fact that my friend that i am talking to right now...i mean i don't know how else to put it...i know i sound like someone's granny but it is what it is folks....anyway he and i had a conversation this morning and i'm attempting to process it...but it dealt with the former and i am not sure how much i will accept that they are still in constant contact with one another....
i mean like there are those that i am still in contact with from my past because they are in the same social circle and there is a need for a level of social decorum though i am not yet above dogging him out when given the chance....i said social decorum...not maturity....

anyway listening to all of these great songs and thinking over the words...i'm just a bit confused as to where i should go with these things because i know that i am still relatively knew to the situation and that there are always going to be loose ends that need to be tied up...as well as i can't expect that he cut her off (even though i think that every one needs to severe ties with exes for at least six months in order to make sure that everyone fully understand that the break up did indeed take place.... i mean really do we need the chance for there to be misunderstandings?!?!)

anyway i don't know...i wish that i wasn't the type that thought so damn much....and i mean i reallllllly think too damn much on things...but right now i've gave him a little bit of an indication that i wasn't totally okay...he asks me three times....and of course i said nothing...nothing....and then......

exactly...i tipped him off...and now....





silence....


hmmmm....



dah well.....any suggestions?!? i promise now that i've learned a little more about this blogging thing i am getting the updates that i have comments i will be around to respond better than before.....scouts honor....

no lurking please....this is my space for thoughting.....talk to me....

3 comments:

  1. i dont know how I would feel about a guy still being close to his ex. I mean, I have friends who are ex's but they arent my BFF's and we can go weeks without talking or seeing each other, so they shouldnt matter, but if a guy talks to a chic everyday or comes running to her rescue everytime she gets in a bind, my side eye would be flaring up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suga...Suga...SUga....my eyebrows were raised and back down and are up again...I will continue the saga in a little bit...because for now I can only say that I am not as....open as maybe I thought I could be....

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me just expound a thought a little...the concept of remaining friends with an ex is prolly so far off the radar is mostly because of my past two real relationships didn't allow for me to remain friends with exes...even the one that i still see sometimes in the world i barely even want to speak to him let alone reach out and maintain a friendship with...i don't know....maybe i'm not mature enough...or maybe because i'm a libra and they were both Aries and the relationship was highly emotionally and mentally charged....IDK...but that's the nature of my understanding exes....

    ReplyDelete

talk to me......