12.22.2008

Ladies we have all heard that we should have a list a non negotiable list of things that we will not compromise when we are looking for Mr Right vs Mr Right Now.
Over the years I have made my own list as well including
*the fact he must Love and Know Jesus.
*he must have legal income.
*must be able to deal with my artistic free spirit.

Well over the past few months I have discovered a few more deal breakers that include but are not limited to this list. After going out on a date with a dude that embodied all the characteristics of a true gentleman. Shouts out to Young Jay.
I have rethought some of the deal breakers and I'm listing the newer ones below
(now please note I observe EVERYTHING none of this is from personal experience but experiences I've witnessed that have caused me to reevaluate certain things...ya know?!?):
*when we go out. Please make sure I'm in the car before you put your seat belt......I'm not saying open the door and assist me in everytime. But could you at least be sure I am IN the car before you are belted in?!?

*i don't care how tall your friend is.......if we're on a date I shouldn't be sitting in the back. Bottom line.....its a date!

*and if we're on a date, and its the first one unless we have a bunch of friends in common, let's not make it a group thing especially if its only YOUR group!

*please please please don't think that taking me to an open bar/free food event is a date...homie we are haning at best....

*if we are on a date/outing and you see your other chick/sidechick/main chick...don't ignore me until she leaves...you'd do better introducing me or acting as if you don't see her....cause i see you seeing her....i'm not dumb...

*oh and telling a chick you dig her only to not attempt to call her or see until someone else brings her up....deal breaker homie...you don't like her...hell you don't even know her....

i've observed several other mistakes being made by guys..and i will update this on a semi-regular basis...and ladies...don't think you are off the hook....i will be adding a seperate list like....
*if you spend the whole evening texting then disappear for an hour come back and have to go meet your "sister" he shouldn't mess with you again...bottom line...who do you think is THAT stupid boo?!?!

5 comments:

  1. Ooohh I got one, how about if you tell me you are single with no sitsters when we meet don't have a wastebasket full of tampons in the bathroom. A picture of your ex laying up on the tv and baby slippers and carseats all over the damn place! Then have the nerve to wonder why I really can't get into you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest maybe they still together...lol!!
    But wow....we need to pay attention to the signs ya digg?

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn...why do we have to play games? thats messed up if i here a lame line like "its my sisters', im DONE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im just pissed now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm just a speaker(writer) of the TRUTH!! that's the way i learn it and speak it!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me......