9.21.2009

Hey Yall

I haven't posted since the day before forever ago right? Wow. So much has happened I'm not sure where I should begin. Of course we know I'm not talking to the young'un in anyway anymore...matter fact saw him bout a month ago, made it extremely clear that we didn't even need to be friends...not like we really were in the first place right? Lol! 'Xactly!

I am currently fighting to continue to receive my $$ from the gov't as I am now a ward of the state. I am really hoping that I get my benefits by next week....I have birthday coming up, and ya girl needs new hair & new clothes!

Speaking of new....yep there is a new him in the trenches. I'm not sure how far its going, but I'm doing a way better job of taking it one day at a time and keeping it easy! I'm making sure that I let it flow...but of course I have my reservations...I've never started a new relationship/situation without being on some what equal footing...and I'm not there,he's working doing his thing, I'm not. I'm back in school, looking for work, still trying to maintain my image as a fashionista as well as urban socialite...and I'm #failing at that cause I'm spending sooo much time w/him....but yeah...still not sure.

And I'm feeling really co-dependent, as I'm not only dealing with the work crap, we're still taking it day by day with my mama, who incidentally had a really bad day today and prolly part of the driving force behind me writing today....

I don't know y'all. I'm still flying free in the wind.
Taking it day by day.

Started school in Health Information Management. Its a way to make $$ while trying to take over thefashion world.

Speaking of said fashion world, I had an audition today...not sure how its going to work, but I'm going to definitely try to work it!

Speaking of working it-ANYONE that know about paid juicy girl gigs hit me up, I'm more than up for the challenge!!

Okay....that's all.
I'm gonna do better, I'll stop microblogging on twitter(1uppitynegress if you're looking) and really get back on here.
I'll have to talk to the new Him and find out if its okay to blog about him (even though we know that I prolly will though regardless)
Talk to y'all soon.


Oh and if you don't like my blog, cause it ain't professional or whatever enough....fuck ya...I'm here letting loose thoughts, not seeking your approval...

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you blogging again. That last sentence was hilarious.

    Curious about the new him. I hope he gives you the green light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks honey...i'm trying a little more...
    I just wanted to make sure the masses knew that I wasn't blogging for their pleasure but for my own...

    ReplyDelete

talk to me......