2.15.2014

Because Jordan Davis.....

Was murdered for being young. And. Black. And. Loud. And because my nephew is at a dance tonight where kids are young & loud & because the nausea is so fucking overwhelming because heaven fucking forbid a black child have the fucking audacity to go out & be young and Black & loud.

And I have no positive thoughts to share. I haven't the ability to say anything except I hate this fucking country because this wretched ass place hates everything about me. And for every young black boy I may have bore in my womb and the thought that some racist bastard may ever end his life too fucking soon & not pay for it with his own.....

I would TORTURE AND KILL. AND MUTILATE the corpse of he bastard. And after boiling his skin in a vat of hydrochloric acid I would THEN make some food & send it to the bastard's family & make sure they eat his fucking brains.

But. Fuck all that. The All Stars are on.... Lets watch the chosen diggers bounce balls into oblivion instead......

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me......