6.14.2010

Busy days, Blogalicious, Nikki B & My Life as we know it.....

Someone invited Monday morning to the party and I didn't give my consent!
Wow....this weekend was extremely short and I'm thinking a do over would be nice.....or at least an extension?!? Yeah? Maybe?

My life is a series planned randomness....

Spent Sunday running around w/the BFF/founder of Nikki B boutique (http;//NikkiBBoutique.bigcartel.com or www.facebook.com/NikkiBBoutiqu dope handmade earrings & hair accessories) and trying to show her how blogging & tweeting can assist her business...
Along the way we had the pleasure of meeting the awesome ladies of Blogalicious!! What a great event they had at the Kenmore Studios(678 N. Wells---DOPE space!! Know that!!)
The ladies of blogalicious(I'm not saying their names only because I respect the correct spelling & do not wish to butcher & destroy their names!!!) afforded me an opportunity to meet & reconnect w/some of the awesome bloggers of the city. Great time w/great people.
I'm definitely about to subscribe to their blog as well...and you should too http://www.mamalaw.com sorry for the lack of hyperlinking....I'm blogging from the blackberry and some things will be lost in my translation....
Anyway after spending time at a great blogging event, I rushed the BFF to my nexy event, a spoken word event we do bi-weekly on Sundays "Speak Easy Sundays" over at the Brown Sugar Cafe. The bff wanted to know when the evening would end. I told her that she'd see the bed far sooner than I would.

She was amazed at the speed at which I lived my life. Rushing from one event to another....I told her you can't keep your ear to the street if you ain't out there spinning and making the wheels turn....
Dah welll....it always throws me off when someone new runs with me for a today. I never realize that my life is overwhelming for some...and too damn much for others....but....I like to maximize every opportunity. And if there's some place I can expose the people I work for & with to someone else....why not take that chance?

Gotta go, my stop coming up on the train and imk running late to class already!

See ya later....
Make sure you all check the above mentioned sites....they're all awesome....

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me......